Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Drum roll please!!!

So. Instead of reading, I’ve been listening to Audiobooks the last two weeks while I work. It’s a great way to deal with the mundane crap that you hate, but I know I’m totally addicted now.

So in the last week I’ve listened to, Redemption: The Penton Legacy, Book 1 , Absolution: The Penton Legacy, Book 2 , Omega: The Penton Legacy, Book 3 , and Allegiance: The Penton Legacy, Book 4 , all from the Penton Legacy series by Susannah Sandlin. I really liked all of these. My favorite was Absolution. I really loved Mirren and Glory together. He was a hard ass, but sweet with her, and she was so sassy. They just fit.

Also listened to Dark Blood: Dark, Book 26 by Christine Feehan which was ok. Oh, and Crave the Night: A Midnight Breed Novel by Lara Adrian, which was ok too. This surprised me since I usually totally love her books.

My husband is really into this SEO stuff. And he keeps telling me I need to blog. “You need to blog a few times a week”, he keeps saying. “You need to write at least 200 words”, he says. Wonder if I write the same word about fifty times how quickly he’d notice it? Hmmm.

And, drum roll please....here is a post of my new book cover!!! Finally!! The book should be available on or before December 15. Synopsis and 1st chapter coming soon. ;-)

3 comments:

Bonnie Harding said...

Ok,so my brother and my husband have some thing in common,,they ONLY read if it's mandatory!I,on the other hand LOVE to read.Will be waiting for your new release,and am VERY anxious to see the new series.BTW if you cheat and write the same words over and over I WILL TELL!lol

A.C. Nixon said...

I love audiobooks. Try Karen Marie Monings Highlander books. BTW, just listened to absolution again this week.

Unknown said...

LMAO, Bonnie. Thanks A.C. I read Karen Marie Monings Highlander Series. They were good. I liked the Fever series too, I wasn't to crazy about Iced, but I liked the others.