Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's been 4 years, I mean, 4 months since my last blog. What Have I been doing, these last few months. Mostly working at my job that pays the bills, instead of working at my career of writing. I know, I'm a jerk, but I get a little testy when BG&E threatens to turn off the lights. Sooo, needless to say, I've been dragging my ass on the new books.

In the last few months I've read Until I Saw Your Smile , by J. J. Murray. This was a sweet, but humorous romance. Matthew was a very lovable character, but it took until I was 2/3 through the book before I started liking Angela.

The City: A Novel by Dean Koontz. I read everything Dean Koontz, but I could not finish this book. I think I made it about halfway before giving up. I don’t know what the problem was. The book seemed to drag on and on. The story probably got a lot better towards the end, but I just couldn’t take anymore.

Oh, and SERGEI (Her Russian Protector #5) by Roxie Rivera. I really, really, really liked this one. Sergei and Bianca were a great couple, even though Bianca is a wedding dress designer opposed to anything having to do with criminal activities, and Sergei was an mob enforcer, they still fit perfectly. On Goodreads, I just had to give this book 5 stars.

No comments: