Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What Happened to the new book?

Well Gals, Wouldn't you know it, I forgot to mention the most important thing yesterday. The new book "Won't You Let Me Love You"..We thought it would be finished by now....I just found out that the 2 main characters of the book have left town, can you believe that?

Here we are at the climax of the story and these knuckleheads take off to Europe.( I think.) Neecey is pissed! She's being very tight lipped about it...You can believe, the shit will hit the fan when they return. 

I think she has been in contact with them and they are going to return very shortly. Maybe by the end of February 2017. I told her to offer a bribe or something, it is a shame to keep all your readers waiting like that.. ( you know how finicky these characters can be sometimes). Keep your fingers crossed! by jhs

Romance Novels by Denise Skelton

No comments: