Friday, February 28, 2014

I need a life..

Or, I have too much of a life, since I've been doing way to many other things and haven't been working on the next two books consistently.

I am soooo bad.

But, I am happy to say that I have a short story that's almost finished, I'm working on interracial romance numero cinque, (5), and, I'm working on a Paranormal romance series. Yeah me!

I probably shouldn't be telling anyone that I've been reading, seeing as how I've been neglecting my authorly duties, but in my defense, I don't watch Television, so reading is my entertainment. Please don't judge me too harshly.

So, in the last couple of weeks I read "Destino: (Battaglia Mafia Series) (Volume 1)" by Sienna Mynx" which was an awesome read.  "The Flu " and "The Flu 2: Healing (Volume 2) ," By Jacqueline  Druga" which were also wonderful reads.

No comments: