Friday, October 5, 2012

I haven't been writing full time for a while now. Still have some family things that I need to take care of, so the new book's are going slower than I thought they would.

Okay. So, it's coming up on the holidays. (Yeah it’s October, but I like to plan early), so I’m going to crochet a few handbags for gifts. And then I’m going to attempt to felt them. Now this will be good in theory, considering I’ve never, ever done this before.  I’m thinking it will probably be like the time I tried to make soap. Wasn’t pretty. I'm going to take a few pics and show the progress. Should be good for a laugh, or hundred.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise, I just saw your new blog and I must say that I am a little dissapointed. I was hoping you would have another book review, you have only done a few , but I do enjoy them as much as I do your new book A life of my own.I know your reading alot, please let us in on some of the good stuff! Love your work. I love to read too.