Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April is coming to an end.



Geez, can’t believe that its already April 24th. My husband just called me, and said, “I checked out your website, and noticed that you haven’t been blogging. Blogging is good; it helps you communicate with the public." After hanging up,  shooting  him the bird, and LMAO,  I pulled up my website and got to work. 

When I wrote my last post, I was going to read Nightborn, by Lynn Viehl. It was a great read.  Since then I've read: Born to Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann, which I must say that I loved. Raven Calls by C.E. Murphy; another awesome read, and Nihon Nights by Trisha Haddad. It took me a while to finish this one. It was a little slow but pretty good. 

How the hell do you end a blog? Do you say bye? see you later? or just shoot everybody the bird?

Ok, ok.  I’m having one of my goofy moments. Till next time. 







No comments: